Baker Creek Farm is approved by the Girl Scout Council and provides specially designed programs for Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
SCOUT EVENT INFORMATION:
- Events are 2 hours in length for up to 10 scouts. Cost is $350.00 (additional participants can be added for $20.00 per scout)
- In additional to an introductory riding lesson, participants will learn grooming, tacking, general horse care and feeding, as well as fun facts about horses.
- Troop leaders can call for further information and to book an event.
- A 50% deposit is needed to hold your date.
- The number of participants must be confirmed a week before your event.
- The balance is due on the day of the event, before it begins, for the number of confirmed participants.
- Each scout must come with a parent signed copy of our release form, and abide by all barn rules, and event dress code in order to participate.